Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Practical Quantum Physics

Practical Quantum Physics


When I first stumbled upon the Laws of Quantum Physics, I was over whelmed with the new paradigm and possibilities it has presented to mankind.


I spent months researching, reading and studying all I could about it.


The ideas presented to us with this new paradigm were infinite. I saw only one problem. The language used was too technical, and out of reach for the average person.


Being a retired math professor and electronics engineer, I had no problem understanding it. But it was difficult language. How could I reword the technical language and put it in a form that was more easily understood by everyone?


So I took up the task to do this. I have written about 100 articles on the practicality of the Laws of Quantum Physics and how you can use them in your daily life.


I was very fortunate to have had several “wise men” as my tutors and spiritual teachers during my earlier life.


One, I.F., once said to me.....”Ellis unless you can explain something in your own words, you don't know what you are talking about...”


Well that is what I did. I took the Laws of Quantum Physics and explained it in my own words, the way I understand it. I suggest that you do the same thing. Explain it to yourself in your own words. Here is what I came up with.


There exists an infinite ocean ocean of thinking, intelligent energy called the Quantum Ocean.


Everything that was, is or ever will be exists there. There is no time there, no past, present nor future, only the Now.


As a matter of fact there is not even any “there” as everything is actually right HERE. Because there is no spacial perception, no depth, length or width. Only the HERE.


The Quantum Ocean is a timeless, space less infinite point where everything exists, including you, I and the Universe.


I choose to call the Quantum Ocean the Mind of God.


We live move and have our being with this Quantum Ocean, Mind of God.


We can communicate and make contact with the Quantum Ocean, The Mind of God, with our thoughts.


Our thoughts sent into the Quantum Ocean, Mind of God become physical “things,” events and people in our individual physical realities.”


This is how I choose to explain the Laws of Quantum Physics in my own words.


My articles are written so you can use the Laws of Quantum Physics while sitting in your favorite chair, in the mornings, meditating and drinking coffee or tea.


Ask and it will be given to you.”

See and ye shall find.”

Knock and it shall be opened to you.”


It is all in the Mind of God.


E-mail me for my free Quantum Physics Newsletters.


Ragnar Storyteller (AKA Ellis Peterson is a Korean War Vet living with his wife Lory and dog Dixie in the boonies of the Pocono Mountains. He is a retired math professor and electronics engineer. He is the inventor of the simple radionics device called “The Nordic Ond Orgone Generator”. He has written over 200 articles and booklets on runes, radionics, quantum physics, viking history, orgone generators and alternate healing methods. Ragnar is 70+ but looks 50's thanks to his inventions. You can see more of his works on his websites:


PLEASE VISIT MY NEW QUANTUM PHYSICS WEBSITE:


http://www.Spiritual-Quantum-Physics.builderspot.com



http://www.olevikingshop.com/


and


http://www.runes-for-health-wealth-love-now.com/


and


http://www.radionics-quantum-physics.com/


Visit his Blogger page. Over 40 separate blogs on: Runes, radionics, Quantum Physics, Alternate Healing Techniques, Hidden Viking History, Astrology and the Occult Sciences.



http://www.blogger.com/profile/01628942695087696423



Visit his LULU Book Store. Softcover and E Books on Runes, Radionics, Quantum Physics, Healing, Astrology and Occult.


http://stores.lulu.com/ellis111





Email for free newsletter:

ragnarstoryteller2@gmail.com














No comments: