Monday, February 23, 2009

Quantum Physics Do Not Leave Out God

Quantum Physics

Don't Leave God Out


I have written almost 100 articles on Quantum Physics in a language that can be understood by the average person.


Every now and then I get what I call a, “Screamer” from the academic world who tells me I don't know what I am talking about when it comes to Quantum Physics.


What I tell them is that with all their instruments, measuring devices, telescopes, computers and big unpronounceable words, that they do not know what “they” are talking about.


I say this for two reasons. One their basic premise of the Big Bang Theory: (Once upon a time all the energy was in a big ball) is WRONG.


They leave the “Creator God” out. When I ask them who put the energy in the ball in the first place they have no answer.


Don't you do that. There is a Creator God, a prime mover, a Grand Architect of the Universe. Call him/her what you will.


Somebody or something started this whole universe in the first place.


The second reason is that they are looking for answers “outside” and “out there” or “inside” the microscope or the computer.


The answers to everything that man needs to know is within himself.


The Kingdom of Heaven is within.”

Be still and know That I am God.”

In my father's house there are many mansions.”

I do nothing unless the father does it through me.”


These are all wonderful metaphorical sayings, used by the older, wiser ones who “knew” but did not have the modern language of Quantum Physics to express themselves.


We do! Let us use it.


My understanding of Quantum Physics is this:


There exists an infinite ocean of thinking, intelligent energy called the Quantum Ocean. I call the Quantum Ocean the Mind of God.


Why? Well within the Quantum Ocean everything that was, is or will be exists. There is no time, past, present nor future. There is only the Now. No space, length, width, nor depth. Only the Here.


Therefore there exists a timeless, space less infinite point where everything exists. You, I and the Universe. What a wonderful definition for the Mind of God.


I rest my case.


Please E-mail me for free Quantum Physics newsletters.

Ragnar Storyteller (AKA Ellis Peterson is a Korean War Vet living with his wife Lory and dog Dixie in the boonies of the Pocono Mountains. He is a retired math professor and electronics engineer. He is the inventor of the simple radionics device called “The Nordic Ond Orgone Generator”. He has written over 200 articles and booklets on runes, radionics, quantum physics, viking history, orgone generators and alternate healing methods. Ragnar is 70+ but looks 50's thanks to his inventions. You can see more of his works on his websites:


Please visit my new Spiritual Quantum Physics Web site


http://www.Spiritual-Quantum-Physics.builderspot.com







http://www.olevikingshop.com/


and


http://www.runes-for-health-wealth-love-now.com/


and


http://www.radionics-quantum-physics.com/


Visit his Blogger page. Over 40 separate blogs on: Runes, radionics, Quantum Physics, Alternate Healing Techniques, Hidden Viking History, Astrology and the Occult Sciences.



http://www.blogger.com/profile/01628942695087696423



Visit his LULU Book Store. Softcover and E Books on Runes, Radionics, Quantum Physics, Healing, Astrology and Occult.


http://stores.lulu.com/ellis111





Email for free newsletter:

ragnarstoryteller2@gmail.com











No comments: